Without foreign materials.
- Wood chips
What happens to the material?
Tree branches are used as structure material in GAJA, biogas- and composting plant, and are mixed with the organic fraction of municipal waste.
The structure material has an important part to play in the processing, such as opening a path for percolate (from reactor tanks) through the waste, maintaining moisture, ensuring ventilation in the composting process and providing bioprocesses with carbon.
- Fish waste
- Fat from sewage and washed screenings waste
- Fat-rich slaughter – more than 20% fat, < 60 mm shred
- Feed, meal and wheat
- Pre processed municipal waste
- Chicken manure
- Horse manure
- Pumpable bio-waste
- Fish liver oil waste
- Brewery waste
- Slaughter waste – Risk category 2
- Slaughter waste – Risk category 3
- Pig manure