The category includes all larger electric appliances (referred to as white goods) with the exception of refrigerators (a separate category).
- Baking oven
- Washing machine
What happens to the material?
The devices are shredded by accredited processors. Materials that are environmentally hazardous are removed and treated in the appropriate manner. Recyclable materials such as metals, are separated and directed toward the appropriate channels.
- Fish waste
- Fat from sewage and washed screenings waste
- Fat-rich slaughter – more than 20% fat, < 60 mm shred
- Feed, meal and wheat
- Pre processed municipal waste
- Chicken manure
- Horse manure
- Pumpable bio-waste
- Fish liver oil waste
- Brewery waste
- Slaughter waste – Risk category 2
- Slaughter waste – Risk category 3
- Pig manure