What happens to the material?
Shoes are sent to Germany. There they are sorted, sent for resale or donated to charities.
The profits from the resale goes to Samband íslenskra kristniboðsfélaga (Icelandic Mission Society).
- Fish waste
- Fat from sewage and washed screenings waste
- Fat-rich slaughter – more than 20% fat, < 60 mm shred
- Feed, meal and wheat
- Pre processed municipal waste
- Chicken manure
- Horse manure
- Pumpable bio-waste
- Fish liver oil waste
- Brewery waste
- Slaughter waste – Risk category 2
- Slaughter waste – Risk category 3
- Pig manure