The category contains abiotic waste from pumping vehicles, e.g. pumped up material from sand and/or oil traps, that does not fall under other categories and is not suitable for gas production, e.g. due to chemical content. Dry material content must be a minimum of 20%. Deliverers must submit a certificate/measurement from an independent party as regards the content according to the decision of the landfill site manager of SORPA.
- Oil trap
- Sand trap
What happens to the material?
The material is landfilled at Álfsnes.
- Fish waste
- Fat from sewage and washed screenings waste
- Fat-rich slaughter – more than 20% fat, < 60 mm shred
- Feed, meal and wheat
- Pre processed municipal waste
- Chicken manure
- Horse manure
- Pumpable bio-waste
- Fish liver oil waste
- Brewery waste
- Slaughter waste – Risk category 2
- Slaughter waste – Risk category 3
- Pig manure