Only brewery waste and/or similar that is non-baleable and which is accepted in bulk is to be put in this category. Without foreign materials.
What happens to the material?
The material is used for gas generation at the SORPA landfill at Álfsnes.
- Fish waste
- Fat from sewage and washed screenings waste
- Fat-rich slaughter – more than 20% fat, < 60 mm shred
- Feed, meal and wheat
- Pre processed municipal waste
- Chicken manure
- Horse manure
- Pumpable bio-waste
- Fish liver oil waste
- Brewery waste
- Slaughter waste – Risk category 2
- Slaughter waste – Risk category 3
- Pig manure