Materials that cannot be otherwise processed due to their size.
Note that the lead must be removed from fishing gear before delivery to the landfill.
- Fishing gear
- Fishing nets
What happens to the material?
The material is landfilled at Álfsnes.
- Fish waste
- Fat from sewage and washed screenings waste
- Fat-rich slaughter – more than 20% fat, < 60 mm shred
- Feed, meal and wheat
- Pre processed municipal waste
- Chicken manure
- Horse manure
- Pumpable bio-waste
- Fish liver oil waste
- Brewery waste
- Slaughter waste – Risk category 2
- Slaughter waste – Risk category 3
- Pig manure