Tubs and other containers that contain only water-based paint residues and similar waste. These loads are only accepted from recognised entities subject to operating permit requirements.
Waste must be on pallets, in large sacks, in tubs, etc., that can be handled using the same machines as are used when handling bales. Container must be properly closed, and pallets must be stable.
Receipt is subject to prior agreement and the permission of the landfill site manager.
What happens to the material?
The material is landfilled at Álfsnes.
- Fish waste
- Fat from sewage and washed screenings waste
- Fat-rich slaughter – more than 20% fat, < 60 mm shred
- Feed, meal and wheat
- Pre processed municipal waste
- Chicken manure
- Horse manure
- Pumpable bio-waste
- Fish liver oil waste
- Brewery waste
- Slaughter waste – Risk category 2
- Slaughter waste – Risk category 3
- Pig manure