Only fish liver oil waste and/or comparable material which is accepted in bulk, without foreign materials.
- Bleaching clay
What happens to the material?
The material is either used in composting or received in an covered structure for strongly odoured waste at the landfill site of SORPA at Álfsnes.
- Fish waste
- Fat from sewage and washed screenings waste
- Fat-rich slaughter – more than 20% fat, < 60 mm shred
- Feed, meal and wheat
- Pre processed municipal waste
- Chicken manure
- Horse manure
- Pumpable bio-waste
- Fish liver oil waste
- Brewery waste
- Slaughter waste – Risk category 2
- Slaughter waste – Risk category 3
- Pig manure