All kind of refrigerators, upright-type freezers and chest-type freezers.
What happens to the material?
Refrigerators are processed by accredited processors so that the cooling medium, such as freon, is extracted from the cooling system in a closed environment to capture hazardous materials. The refrigeration compressor is then removed and the oil from it collected. The devices are then taken apart, and during this process, metals, hard plastics and the foam insulation are separated. The materials are then recycled or disposed in the appropriate manner.
- Fish waste
- Fat from sewage and washed screenings waste
- Fat-rich slaughter – more than 20% fat, < 60 mm shred
- Feed, meal and wheat
- Pre processed municipal waste
- Chicken manure
- Horse manure
- Pumpable bio-waste
- Fish liver oil waste
- Brewery waste
- Slaughter waste – Risk category 2
- Slaughter waste – Risk category 3
- Pig manure