- Chest of drawers
- Cupboard doors
What happens to the material?
The material is shredded at the receiving and sorting plant at Gufunes, making it possible to retrieve metals by mechanical sorting. The rest is baled and landfilled at Álfsnes.
Reusable items can be given for reuse in the container of SORPA second hand market, Godi hirdirinn.
|Payment required||1675,00 kr./unit*|
*Unit is 0,25 m3Terms and conditions
- Fish waste
- Fat from sewage and washed screenings waste
- Fat-rich slaughter – more than 20% fat, < 60 mm shred
- Feed, meal and wheat
- Pre processed municipal waste
- Chicken manure
- Horse manure
- Pumpable bio-waste
- Fish liver oil waste
- Brewery waste
- Slaughter waste – Risk category 2
- Slaughter waste – Risk category 3
- Pig manure