Only horse manure without foreign materials.
What happens to the material?
The material is used for vegetation reclamation work at the SORPA landfill site at Álfsnes, thereby reducing the landfilling of organic waste.
- Fish waste
- Fat from sewage and washed screenings waste
- Fat-rich slaughter – more than 20% fat, < 60 mm shred
- Feed, meal and wheat
- Pre processed municipal waste
- Chicken manure
- Horse manure
- Pumpable bio-waste
- Fish liver oil waste
- Brewery waste
- Slaughter waste – Risk category 2
- Slaughter waste – Risk category 3
- Pig manure