Various types of paper not carrying a recycling fee. Foreign material, such as plastic, should be removed, as they would decrease the recycling value of the material. Staples and smaller springs may be included.
- Advertising mail
- Copy paper
What happens to the material?
The material is compressed and baled at the receiving and sorting plant of SORPA at Gufunes in order to reduce its volume. It is then exported to Sweden for further sorting and recycling. Products manufactured from recycled paper include toilet paper, kitchen towels, newspaper paper etc.
- Fish waste
- Fat from sewage and washed screenings waste
- Fat-rich slaughter – more than 20% fat, < 60 mm shred
- Feed, meal and wheat
- Pre processed municipal waste
- Chicken manure
- Horse manure
- Pumpable bio-waste
- Fish liver oil waste
- Brewery waste
- Slaughter waste – Risk category 2
- Slaughter waste – Risk category 3
- Pig manure