Only ash from waste incinerators.
Note that the ash must be cleared of metals before delivery to the landfill.
The receipt is only for considerable quantity of material and subject to prior agreement and approval of the landfill site manager of SORPA.
What happens to the material?
The material is used as an overlay layer at the SORPA landfill at Álfsnes.
- Fish waste
- Fat from sewage and washed screenings waste
- Fat-rich slaughter – more than 20% fat, < 60 mm shred
- Feed, meal and wheat
- Pre processed municipal waste
- Chicken manure
- Horse manure
- Pumpable bio-waste
- Fish liver oil waste
- Brewery waste
- Slaughter waste – Risk category 2
- Slaughter waste – Risk category 3
- Pig manure