Only asbestos without foreign materials.
The site manager of the landfill must be informed in advance about the load, in order to prepare for its delivery and ensure the availability of an excavator.
What happens to the material?
The material is buried in a separate slot at the landfill site of SORPA at Álfsnes to prevent the spread of asbestos particles.
- Fish waste
- Fat from sewage and washed screenings waste
- Fat-rich slaughter – more than 20% fat, < 60 mm shred
- Feed, meal and wheat
- Pre processed municipal waste
- Chicken manure
- Horse manure
- Pumpable bio-waste
- Fish liver oil waste
- Brewery waste
- Slaughter waste – Risk category 2
- Slaughter waste – Risk category 3
- Pig manure