All non-corrugated cardboard that does not carry a recycling fee, i.e. all cut-offs from printing shops and packaging manufacturers, without foreign material.
What happens to the material?
The material is compressed and baled at the receiving and sorting plant of SORPA at Gufunes in order to reduce its volume. It is then exported to Sweden for further sorting and recycling. Recycled cardboard is used to manufacture new packaging material.
- Fish waste
- Fat from sewage and washed screenings waste
- Fat-rich slaughter – more than 20% fat, < 60 mm shred
- Feed, meal and wheat
- Pre processed municipal waste
- Chicken manure
- Horse manure
- Pumpable bio-waste
- Fish liver oil waste
- Brewery waste
- Slaughter waste – Risk category 2
- Slaughter waste – Risk category 3
- Pig manure